The School of Computer and Communication Sciences of the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) offers summer fellowships to international students. Participants get the chance to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists.
What is it?
Fellowship recipients will participate into the life of a research unit, typically to help solve problems which are usually part of major research efforts. Often, this will lead to performing challenging programming or design tasks to prove new concepts. Accepted students will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600.- per month (pro rata to the actual duration) and a refund of travelling costs (2nd class train ticket or low-cost/economy airfare).
Application Deadline: November 29, 2020
Host country: Switzerland
Duration of training: three months
Training place: University of Lausanne
Funding type: Training is
Both undergraduate and master’s students can apply for this scholarship
There is no specific age
Do not require an English language certificate
All students from all countries of the world can apply for this opportunity
What fields of training are available?
- Electrical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Silent connections
- Wireless communications
- Science and Technology
- Quantitative biology
- Life science
Advantages of training and financing
- Cover travel costs
- Covering the cost of living
- A monthly stipend and capacity equivalent to 1600 Swiss francs
For this EPFL internship your latest CV required please upload your CV and other Transcripts copies need to upload.
- For this precious internship Students from all over the world can apply there is no specific nationality required for this internship.
- If you enrolled in a Bachelor’s or master’s degree then you are eligible for this internship.
- Those who are enrolled in Ph.D. programs are not eligible for this internship.
- This internship is for the Bachelor’s and Master’s programs.
- When you apply for this internship you must be enrolled in 2nd year Bachelor or Masters.