Applications are now open to apply for the fully-funded SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2021 in Germany. International students who wish to study their Undergraduate or Master’s Degree programs in Germany are encouraged to apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarships.
The SBW Berlin Scholarship supports young people from abroad with a financially underprivileged family background and to utilizes the skills they gain during their studies in Germany to promote long-term, non-profit initiatives, preferably in their home countries.
SBW Berlin Germany Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Germany
- City: Berlin
- Supported by: SBW Berlin
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 30 June 2020.
Selected candidates for SBW Berlin Scholarships 2021 in Germany will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation (Shared)
- Living allowance
- Travel allowance
Applicants must prepare the following documents:
- Application form (fillable PDF or online form found in the applying link below)
- A letter of motivation (one or two pages long)
- Current curriculum vitae
- Copy of the last school or university certificate that shows the grade point average and a grade overview
- A copy of the highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) that shows the grade point average and a grade overview
- Information about the net household income
- It is also preferable if the candidate can submit the following documents if they have them : qualification for university entrance, admission of the university in Berlin or Potsdam where you intend to study (or are already studying), internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your studies will be taught, all previous work, training, apprenticeship and internship certificates and references;, all already obtained university certificates and records of achievements (graded and ungraded)
- They recommend all applicants to submit the following additional documents, which are not mandatory: one or two letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers … and evidence of the net household income.
And submit, in German or English, via email to [email protected]
- Be between 18 and 30 years old
- Have an average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0
- Apply before the start of their university education or are fully enrolled in the first, second or max. third semester at a state-recognised university (in Germany or abroad)
- Apply for a Master’s degree shortly before or after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree
- Be able to prove that they have not stayed in Germany for more than 18 months before the application
- Have no first-degree family members who reside permanently in Germany
- Have the intention to work in their country of origin for at least 18 months after graduation
- Have professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector
- Are able to prove a relatively low net income