Qatar University supports a wide variety of scholarship recipients in each academic year in order to attract highly qualified and talented students. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and talent.
Qatar University offers this scholarship to academically distinguished students who apply to undergraduate programs. The applicant is requested to apply to this scholarship during the announced application period. Applicants for this scholarship are selected on a competitive basis.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Qatar University
- Study in: Qatar
- Deadline: 7 April 2022
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Engineering:
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Architectural Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
- Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Biomedical sciences.
- Human nutrition.
- Public health.
- Faculty of Business & Economics:
- Management and marketing.
- Finance and economics.
- Accounting and information system.
- Center for entrepreneurship.
- Faculty of Education:
- Educational science.
- Psychological science.
- Faculty of arts and sciences:
- Arabic language.
- Biological and Environmental science.
- Chemistry and earth science.
- English literature and linguistics .
- International affairs.
- Mass communication.
- Materials science and technology.
- Mathematics , statistics and physics .
- Social science.
- sports sciences program.
- Faculty of law:
- Private Law.
- Public law.
- Legal skills.
- Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies.
Here are the benefits of the Qatar University scholarship:
- Full tuition fees will be covered.
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Textbook cost.
- Airfare travel expense in some conditions.
1. The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
2. A minimum high school average of 95%.
3. Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
4. The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
5. The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
6. Applicant must have a good reputation.
7. Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
1. The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
2. The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
3. The student must remain registered continuously (in fall and spring) until graduation.
4. The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
5. Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University. G Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
Upon receiving the applications, the scholarship committee may consider the applicant’s standard test scores in English MELTS or TOEFL) and in Mathematics (SAT, ACT, Gil Math Placer) or other test scores selected by the committee.
How to Apply for Qatar University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Qatar University Scholarships:
- New students can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System.
- Creating the New User account at the admission application you will use the login ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and scholarship application.
The deadline for this application is 7th April 2022, so interested candidates should apply before the deadline