About the Award: The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The Emile Boutmy/MIEM scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
Applications are invited to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in France . All International Students outside of the Europe are eligible to apply for Scholarships at Paris Institute of Political Studies 2021. Students those who want to study in France to undertake their Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree are encouraged to apply. Emile Boutmy offering Scholarships at Science Po University in Paris, France. The award is available for all students around the world for the academic session of 2021-22.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Sciences Po University under Emile Boutmy Scholarship to study bachelors and masters degree programs. Multiple scholarship funding is available to support students financially. The Scholarship Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree program is 3 Years and for Masters Degree it is for 2 Years. This is one of the Prestigious Scholarship in France for International students.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po Paris) was established in 1872 and located in France. According to QS Ranking the university is ranked at 242nd in the world. This university has produced a lot leaders. It is providing quality of education to its national and international students.
Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Science Po University
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: France
- Last Date: 30 November2021 (for MS), Mid February 2022 for (BS).
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in France for International Students to study Bachelors and Masters degree from Sciences Po. The details of the provided funding is given below:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship:
- A Tuition Grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the Cost of Living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- In exceptional cases, undergraduate students can get funding of 19,000€ for up to 3 years.
Masters Degree Scholarship:
- A Grant of €10,000 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
- A Tuition Grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Two Years of the Masters.
Note: Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- All international and Non-European students are welcomed to apply.
- An applicant must be medically fit.
- Candidates holding excellent academic grades will be prioritized.
- An applicant should mention the reason for scholarship in the application form of admission.
- Candidates applying for the undergraduate scholarship must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Candidates applying for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Students who have involved in social and community services activities would be prioritized.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: Mid-February 2022
- Deadline for masters programme: 30th November 2021
How to apply
There is an Online Application Procedure to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in France. Applicants can visit “Apply Now” link given below to register at university website and start application online. Also the official advertisement link is given below: