The University will provide a $ 5,000 scholarship to graduate students to cover the cost of the study.
1. Have an acceptance rate of at least 80% or equivalent.
2. They are international students.
3. They are about to join the first year of any program they choose.
4. They have exceptional leadership qualities.
5. Submit a complete application by the deadline for the scholarship.
When submitting this opportunity, please attach the following documents:
- The submission form is fully packaged.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement (250-500 words).
About the University
Is a public university in Canada, founded in 1871. The University is particularly renowned for its academic diversity, outstanding scholarship, environmental commitment and small classroom sizes.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, fill in the application form and send it with the above documents to the following address before June 1, 2019:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9