Oregon is one of the most beautiful states in the United States and it is renowned for its prestigious university. Even though studying at the University of Oregon is a great way to ensure a bright future for a young student, the living costs and tuition are quite expensive which makes it difficult for most students to afford to get their Bachelor’s Degree. Fortunately, the International Cultural Service (ICSP) Scholarships is now accepting applicants for the University of Oregon.
ICSP Scholarships are designed for outstanding international students who prove to have leadership potential. All applicants will need to demonstrate their financial need and exceptional need in order to be awarded a scholarship by ICSP. We also want to mention that the scholarships offered by ICSP have a cultural service component that requires all students to give presentations about their home country to UO students, community organizations, children, faculty and staff.
International Cultural Service (ICSP) Scholarships in Oregon: Benefits
The ICSP Scholarships program knows that paying for tuition is what gets students in debt and this is why it is offering a tuition-waiver that ranges from 0 to 15 non-resident academic credits per term. The total amount awarded by the scholarships will remain consistent for each term. In addition, ICSP students are required to agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service.
International Cultural Service (ICSP) Scholarships in Oregon: Criteria
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2019-20 by January 15, 2019. To apply for admission click here.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Experience participating in cultural activities.
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills.
- Strong academic records.
- Strong communication skills.
Application Deadline: January 31