The Transilvania University of Brasov is inviting applications for Academica program for the academic year 2021-2022. Theses opportunities are open to highly qualified international students to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme.
The aim of The grants is to attract highly qualified international students to our university’s study programs, which will enhance the quality of education.
Transilvania University (UTBv) is a state institution of higher education located in Brasov, Romania, and by its “educational offer, scientific research and number of students represent one of Romania’s large universities.
- Fully Funded
- Romania Universities
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD
- International Students
- Deadline : 16/3/2021
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme.
- College of Medicine.
- College of Electrical Engineering.
- College of Computer Science.
- College of Economic Sciences and Business Administration.
- Faculty of Product and Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Furniture Design and Wood Engineering.
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- College of Technological Engineering and Industrial Management.
- College of Forestry and Forestry Engineering.
- College of Materials Science and Engineering.
- Faculty of Law “Law”.
- College of Physical Education.
- College of Physical Education and Mountain Sports.
- College of Arts.
- College of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- College of Music.
- College of Psychology and Education Sciences.
- Faculty of Sociology and Communication.
- College of Food and Tourism.
- College of Civil Engineering.
And many other specialties such as physical therapy, nursing, languages and translation, electronics, marketing, management, English literature, Chinese or Romanian, English, German, French, clinical laboratory tests, renewable energy engineering, banking and finance, digital media, robotics engineering, Medical engineering … etc.
- Must be a citizen of non- EU/EEA country.
- Additionally, they should demonstrate academic excellence.
The successful applicants of Transilvania University of Brașov – Transilvania Academica Scholarships in Romania, 2020 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Free Accommodations.
- Monthly allowance of 800 Romanian lei.
The following are the factors that will be considered for selecting candidates for Transilvania Academica Scholarship Program, 2020:
- Quality of letter of motivation
- Additionally, letters of recommendation
- Quality of CV
- Also, the professional results of the applicants.
Applicants of Transilvania Academica Scholarship Program, 2020 must submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Documents of previous degrees and diplomas
- Additionally, CV in Europass format
- Letter of Motivation in not more than a page
- Furthermore, letters of recommendation.