If you are looking for scholarships in Canada then you are in the right place. Applications are now opened for the University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada 2021. The scholarships are for the bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. Degree programs. The scholarships are for summer 2021, fall 2021, and winter 2022.
The University of Montreal offers 600 scholarships. Université de Montréal among the most renowned and top-ranked universities of Canada known for the best leading research university. We highly encouraged you to must apply for this University of Montreal Scholarships Canada.
According to the Times Higher Education ranking, Montreal University has more than 10,000 foreign students, making it Canada’s third most international university. Every year more than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM.
It’s one of the best opportunity for the students those who want to study abroad and want to pursue their studies or research with international researchers. For more information about the University of Montreal Scholarships Canada 2021 check the provided information given below
Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- University: University of Montreal
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., & Postdoctoral
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
University of Montreal Scholarships 2022 Programs
Montreal University Canada is offering the following fields for the students:
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Health Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Literature And Languages
Université de Montréal Scholarship in Canada is offering three levels of scholarships. The scholarship is awarded as per the candidate’s Academic Record.
The Amount of $23,662 per year is applied to tuition fees. The scholarship is offering three levels of scholarships on the basis of the academic record.
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per
The Amount of $27,300 per year is applied to tuition fees (45 Credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
The Amount of $24,300 per year is applied to tuition fees (45 Credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Should Have Completed Secondary High School for Bachelors’s Degree Program.
- Should have Bachelors’s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and Bachelors, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
Université de Montréal Scholarships Deadline
The last date to apply for the Montréal University Scholarships is 1st February 2022 for Fall 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
The application process is online. You have to fill an online application from the University of Montréal.