Applications are open for the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023. These are Fully Funded Scholarships in Mexico for international students. About two years later, the Mexico Scholarship becomes available. Throughout COVID, it was shut off. The scholarship is offered at Top Mexico universities for international students
The scholarships are available for bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, and Mobility Programs. All costs are covered by the Government of Mexico. Foreigners interested in studying in Mexico are invited to apply for the Excellence Scholarship Program.
The scholarship is funded through the Mexican Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID). More than 180 countries are eligible to apply to study abroad in Mexico for free. This involves more than 70 Mexican higher education institutions in different Mexico states. The scholarship is also available for studies in medicine.
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
University: Mexico Universities
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Mexico
Last Date: 24 July 2022.
Financial Benefits of Mexico Government Scholarship:
The following costs will be covered by the Merit Awards for International Students which are fully funded by the Mexican government.
- A Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee will be covered
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students. Scholarship will provide all the necessary costs to study in Mexico. The details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Mobility scholarships at the Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s degree
- Research stay at the Master’s level, a monthly amount for maintenance of 4 (four) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), currently equivalent to $11,700.36 monthly Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is subject to the changes established by law. (Child support delivered a month in arrears).
- For PhD scholarships: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, an amount monthly for maintenance of 5 (five) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), equivalent today at $14,625.45 in Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is subject to the changes established by law. (Child support delivered a month in arrears).
- Enrollment and Tuition Fee, in accordance with the provisions of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and subject to the final decision of each Institution, issued through the acceptance letter.
- Medical insurance through the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), whose validity will begin from the seventh month of scholarship, and with a duration corresponding to the scholarship period granted. In the case of Private Institutions, AMEXCID will be responsible for this management. In the case of Public Universities, it will be directly with that Higher Education Institution.
- Exemption from the cost of issuing the Mexican visa.
- International air transportation upon satisfactory completion of the scholarship. The ticket will be granted in tourist class and according to the flight route.
Degrees & Duration
- Undergraduate Degree: 4 Years
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship Program: 12 months
- Specialization Programs: 1 year
- Master’s Degree: 2 years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3 or 4 years
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization: 3 years
All academic majors and fields, including those in medicine, that are fully registered with the Mexican government are available under the Mexican Government Scholarship for International Students program. The list of available study programs is given below.
- Degrees of bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral level, depending on the program for which the scholarship is applied.
- Academic excellence will be a factor in awarding scholarships.
- Be accepted into or enrolled in a program at one of the Mexican institutions taking part in the Call.
- At the time of application, candidates cannot be residing in Mexico.
- The candidate’s high academic achievement in the desired field of study is required.
- The applicant’s academic and professional background is relevant to the selected field of study or specialization in Mexico.
- The field of study is crucial to and directly affects the applicant’s nation’s progress.
- The program must be tied to certain, already-approved, or ongoing initiatives that have an influence on the applicant’s nation’s growth.
- All paperwork must be presented in Spanish or with translations into Spanish.
- Scholarship application form
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae(CV)
- Letter of academic acceptance
- Letter of commitment to return to the country
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the valid passport
List of Participated Universities:
More than 70 countries participated in Mexico Scholarship (Check the list here).
The last date to apply for the Mexico Government scholarship for International Students 2023|Fully Funded is 24 July 2022. Students are advised to apply for the scholarship before 24 July 2022.
Application Procedure For Mexico Government scholarship for Internationals 2023 | Fully Funded:
The registration of applications must be in the Spanish language.
The SI GCA portal will remain open in the period between June 20, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022.