Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded)
The applicants are invited to apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program 2022 in Turkey. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Internship as well as Exchange Program in Turkey. Sky Global is a Fully Funded Internship and Exchange Program for all students with any gender. The most amazing internship and cultural exchange program in turkey for international students. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for this Internship.
The 4-week program will be hosted by Sky Global and the 1-week cultural program will be hosted by Younis Emre. The program will run until July 18, 2022 and August 19, 2022. The five-week program is jointly developed by Turkey’s Aerospace Industries and the Younis Emre Institute.
Any student over the age of 18 can apply. No application fee is required. Undergraduate (senior students) and graduate level (MSc PHD) students can also apply. You will have cultural exchanges with other young people around the world. You could be one of them this year.
This Sky Global Summer Internship is also organized by Turkish Aerospace Industries. The goal of this organization is to empower your future by realizing your potential and discovering your core competencies in the field you choose. It encourages industry-university collaboration to improve research, technology development, and educational and training activities. With the acquisition of rapidly changing technology, it is excited to develop local and competitive products in the global market. The Institute works to create innovative ideas and concrete projects within its designated organizational scope. In short, it is a stepping stone to success because it gives you the opportunity to learn from so many unique learning opportunities.
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Institute: Sky Global
- Duration: 4 weeks July 18, 2022, and August 19, 2022
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Turkey
- Last Date: 30 April 2022.
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program 2022 in Turkey is a Fully Funded Internship and Exchange program. It will cover the following expenses:
- 3,300 Turkish Lira Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Expenses
- Full Accommodation
- In City Transportation Expenses
- Getting mentorship and career help from sector seniors.
- No Application Fee
Location of the Internship & Exchange Program
You will receive four weeks of internship training at the Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey, and one week of cultural activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Sky Global Summer Internship Program:
- Able to write read, write, and speak in English.
- C1 level English is required.
- Enrolled in a higher educational institute in any of the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Have 3.00 out of 4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score.
- Over 18 years of age.
Students have to submit the following documents while applying for Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program:
- Application form (filled and signed) click here to download
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document)
- One Page Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (.pdf document)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Transcript (.pdf document)
- Candidates have to fill out their applications through the official website.
- Students must first download and complete the application form.
- Ensure that any supporting documents are sent via email.
- Complete all required fields.
- Carefully fill out and submit the application form.
The last date to apply for Sky Global Summer Exchange 2022 in Turkey for International Students is 30th April 2022.
How to Apply for Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program?
Students can apply for Sky Global Internship Program 2022 in Turkey through Email. Download Application form and Fill it and Attach required documents listed above and send to [email protected]