Apply for the Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022 in Austria. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. The university encourages all incoming undergraduate (bachelor’s degree) and graduate (master’s degree) to apply for these scholarships. Applicants are usually students with exceptional academic achievement yet demonstrate financial need are planning to apply for a Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship.
Interested applicants must first apply and be accepted by the Admissions team for a degree program. You will, in addition, have to complete a Webster Vienna Scholarship Application. The university offers up to ten (10) scholarships to new students applying to study at the Webster Vienna Private University in Austria.
Webster University is an American University with a global perspective founded in the U.S. in 1915. The Vienna Campus, Webster Vienna Private University, opened in 1981 and is accredited both in the USA and in Austria. Webster Vienna Private University focuses on excellence in teaching, the joining of theory and practice, small class sizes, and educating students to be lifelong independent learners prepared to participate in an increasingly international society.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University
- Study in: Austria
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: May 31, 2022 / November 30, 2022
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are of following types:
Webster Vienna Scholarships: This scholarship provide up to 7,000 € Award Per Academic year for masters and up to 10,000 € Award Per Academic year for undergraduate.
Borealis Social Scholarship: This scholarship covers 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year.
Borealis Excellence Award: This scholarship provide 10,000 € Award Per Academic year.
Eligibility for Vienna Private University Scholarships
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- These scholarships are open for applicants from any country around the world
- As a scholarship recipient, you must must be enrolled full-time and will be required to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester to continue until the end of the program.
- Distinction: Applicants must have a Minimum 3.5 GPA, with a minimum C1 English proficiency, demonstrate financial need, accepted undergraduate or graduate students starting in Fall 2021
- Merit: You must have a Minimum 3.0 GPA, with a minimum B2 English proficiency, demonstrate financial need, newly accepted undergraduate or graduate student starting in Fall 2021
- Honors: Applicants must have a Minimum 3.0 GPA, with a minimum B2 English proficiency, demonstrate financial need, newly accepted undergraduate or graduate student starting in Fall 2021
Application of Vienna Private University Scholarships
Applicants for the scholarships must first apply for admission into the degree program of their choice. Up on admission, You must then request for the online scholarship application form to start your scholarship application from the Admissions Office or the Scholarship Coordinator.
Along side the online application, you will have to also submit the following required documents
- Firstly, A 1000-1200 word essay on one of the two topics provided
- Secondly, Your Academic Transcripts and Diplomas reflecting you excellent performance
- Thirdly, English proficiency test scores
- Additionally, Recommendation Letter
- Lastly, Financial motivation letter
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.