Applications are invited to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 in Canada. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students are opened to pursue Master’s Degree Programs.
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada.
Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Canada
- Degree level: Bachelor’s – Master’s – Ph.D.
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 22 March 2022.
The Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships will cover the cost of such as:
CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research; or
CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a period of five to six months of study or research.
Also, funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
Economy-Class Airfare Ticket
Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Note: the award does not cover language training.
Eligible and complete applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- merit of the research or study to be undertaken in Canada;
- benefit to the home institution and peers;
- benefit to the Canadian institution, supervisor and peers;
- strength of the linkages to be created through the proposed exchange; and
- rankings submitted by the Canadian institution.
Note: Priority will be given to candidates who have not previously received a scholarship under the Study in Canada Scholarships program.
Candidates must be:
- citizens of one of the following eligible countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan;
- Europe: Turkey, Ukraine;
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia;
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda; and
- enrolled as a full-time student at post-secondary institution in an eligible country/territory and paying tuition fees to that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of the exchange.
Candidates are not eligible:
- if they hold or have a pending application for Canadian citizenship or permanent residency;
- if they are already participating in a scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada; and
- if they are already enrolled in a degree, diploma or certificate program at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
Canadian post-secondary institution eligibility
The Canadian post-secondary institution must:
- be a Designated Learning Institution (DLI);
- have a valid student exchange agreement with the candidate’s home institution that waives tuition fees for scholarship recipients. For college and undergraduate research applications with no agreement, a letter issued by the Canadian institution’s international office or equivalent will be accepted; and
- inform both the candidate and their home institution of any mandatory fees that, in exceptional cases, cannot be waived, prior to applying for a scholarship on the candidate’s behalf.
Deadline for Canadian institutions
The deadline for Canadian institutions to submit online applications on behalf of candidates is 11:59 p.m. EDT, March 22, 2022.
Canadian institutions should establish an earlier deadline with candidates and their home institutions to ensure timely receipt of supporting documents.
How to Apply for Canadian Government Scholarships?
There is Online Applications System to apply for Canadian Government Scholarships. The Detailed procedure is given below under a Link. Please check the Official Website Link.