800 Fully Funded Scholarships at Monash University, Australia. Australian Government Scholarships 2022 are open for International Students. Monash University is accepting the applications for Australian Government scholarships 2022. There are more than 800 Scholarships in Australia at Monash University. If you were looking for Scholarships to support your study in Australia, then here is the list of Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia by the Australian Government Scholarships and Monash University Scholarships. List of Scholarships in Australia at Monash University is Research Training Program (RTP), Monash Graduate Scholarship, Monash International Tuition Scholarship, and many more. Fully Funded Scholarships. Scholarships for international students.
Scholarships in Australia are funded by the Government of Australia with the name of Australian Government Scholarships for domestic and international students to pursue their Master`s degrees and Ph.D. degrees by research at Monash University. Students from all around the world are welcome to apply for admission and Fully Funded scholarships in Australia. Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia.
Monash University is a public university based in Melbourne, Australia. This university has a number of campuses with a wide range of research programs and professional research labs. Monash University has opened its new doors for domestic and international students to make their dreams true by a study in Australia on Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarships.
About Monash University Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Monash
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of all the countries and Australians can also
- Degrees: Masters & P.hd
- No. of Scholarships: 800
- Deadline: 31 March 2022
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of Monash Scholarships 2022 offer the following benefits. The scholarships are fully funded, meaning that they cover all the student’s expenses.
- Approximately 800 scholarships are awarded
- Tuition Fee
- Airfare Tickets
- Allowance for Living
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Available Programs or Field of Study
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Medicine, Nursing and health sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Monash University Accident Research Centre
- Sustainable Development
- Domestic and International Students can apply for scholarships in Monash University
- Master Applications: Must hold a bachelor’s degree or transcripts with First Class Honors (65% or above) or equivalent to the minimum requirement by the Monash University
- Ph.D. Applications: Must hold a Master`s degree or transcripts with First Class Honors or equivalent to the minimum requirement by the Monash University
- Students will be given preference if they have interest in interest or did research before (Thesis, projects, publications…etc)
- Language Requirement: Applicants from Non-Native English Speaking Countries must able to submit one of the following English Language requirement by Monash University
- IELTS (6.5 overall), TOEFL paper-based ( 550+ TWE 4.5) TOFEL Internet-based ) 79+ Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 and Writing 21), Pearson Test of Academic English ( 58+ communicative score 50) and Cambridge English ( 176 + no skill below 169).
You will be asked to upload the copies of documents which include at least;
- CV (Academic curriculum vitae)
- Educational Documents (results, transcripts, degrees..etc)
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport)
- Initiation Letter
- Proof of English Language
- Research Proposal
- Other documents (if any)
The application deadline for Monash University Scholarships 2022 in Australia is 31 March 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply!
These scholarships can be applied for online. Complete the application and submit it with the required documents. To learn more about scholarships and to apply, please follow the link below.