The University of Tabuk is a Saudi university located in the city of Tabuk in the northwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, affiliated to the Saudi Ministry of Education, it was established in 2006 by order of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. The University of Tabuk includes a number of colleges in different specializations, for example : College of Sharia and Law, College of Medicine , College of Applied Sciences (Medical Laboratories – Nursing – Physiotherapy), College of Pharmacy, College of Computing and Information Technology, College of Science, College of Economics, College of Business Administration.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Fund Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility Nationalities||Any international students whether living in Saudi or outside|
|Starting Date||January 2, 2021|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2022|
The following University of Tabuk scholarships are offered to registered students:
- Tuition fees are funded through full exemption,
- Travel costs are financed on the study visa
- It finances the costs of accommodation and university housing
- living expenses.
- You will get other benefits
The scholarship is considered one of the fully funded scholarships in Saudi Arabia that finance free study during the period of study at the university.
The scholarship is open to all eligible students who are also interested in pursuing their education in the undergraduate level at the university in the 2022-2023 academic session. Also, Tabuk University offers programs and courses in many fields of study leading to university degrees including bachelor’s degree program.
The two types of scholarships offered by Tabuk University are:
(i) Internal and (ii) External
- Internal Scholarships refer to the scholarships available in Tabuk University for any student who is non-Saudi but resides in the Kingdom of Saudi with a valid residential permit and willing to study in the university
- External scholarships in Tabuk University refer to the scholarships available for any student who is also non-Saudi but reside outside the Saudi Kingdom.
Tabuk University majors
The university offers 20 majors of study for students wishing to register for the scholarship:
- College of Medicine and Surgery
- College of Applied Medical Sciences
- laboratory technology,
- natural therapy
- civil engineering
- electrical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- the industrial engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- the pharmacy
- Sharia and law
- computers and information technology
- Education and Arts
- the society
- Home Economics – Girls
- Business Management
Tabuk University Scholarship’s Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for the Tabuk University international students scholarship, there are certain eligibility requirements to be fulfilled and agreed upon. Below are the eligibilities:
- The students who want to apply for this scholarship must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent from any Saudi high school or from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The maximum age of the certificate should not exceed five years since obtaining it.
- He/she must be able to successfully pass any test or any interview granted by the University Council.
- The candidate must obtain the approval of his reference if he/she is working for any governmental or private section.
- He must not be previously dismissed from Tabuk University or any other Saudi university for academic or disciplinary reasons.
How To Apply for Tabuk University Scholarships
Are you eligible for the Tabuk University undergraduate scholarship? Do you want to apply for its Undergraduate or Postgraduate program? If yes, you don’t need to go to the university to request for their scholarship, rather you can do it online via the university’s portal.
Note that the count down starts now. Make use of this opportunity by applying now before it’s too late. The only method to apply for the scholarship is by using the electronic portal of the university.