Applications are invited to apply for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of New South Wales. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply. UNSW is offering Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend.
Students can take admission in any academic field and major offered by UNSW to undertake Postgraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover the Tuition Fee and Stipend. The scholarship duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and 3.5 Years for PhD Degree.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949 and is a public research institution located in Sydney. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 44th in the world. More than 63,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. This is the golden chance to study in the most prestigious university of Australia.
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: University of New South Wales
- Degree level: Master by Research, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last date: 4 February 2022.
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia for International Students will provide an amount of $28,597 per annum + Tuition Fee + Health Coverage by University and Stipend funded by the Faculty, School or your Supervisor.
List of Academic Programs Offered by UNSW:
At the University of New South Wales, all academic fields are provided. Master’s degrees take 2-3 years to complete, whereas doctoral degrees take 3-4 years to complete. Scholarships are available from UNSW in the following fields:
- Faulty of Arts & design
- Faulty of Arts & Social Science
- Faulty of Built Environment
- Faulty of Engineering
- Faulty of Law
- Faulty of Medicine
- Faulty of Science
- Faulty of Business School
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
For the Scholarship, all of the terms and conditions listed below have been met.
- At the time of application, the Master’s program’s age limit is 35 years, and the Ph.D. program’s age limit is 40 years.
- Excellent academic performance.
- Experienced in Master’s and Ph.D. research
- The applicant must be a student from another country.
- Any nationality accepts students from all over the world.
- Master of Science in Research: Ph.D. candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with first or second-degree honors from the University of Sydney or another reputable university.
- Program of Study: You must show that you have prior research experience and skills.
- The second degree is a bachelor’s degree with a first or higher level.
- The master’s degree is of a high academic caliber and entails a significant amount of homework.
- Applicants must have earned the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree or above.
Documents Needed for Apply:
All materials for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship must be written in English.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s Degrees
- A master’s degree transcript is requested for the Doctoral program.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV.
- The motivational letter
- Plan of study
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the prior institute.
- If your previous degree was not in English, entrants will need to take the ILETS.
- Proposal for Research
- Degrees and transcripts from previous studies
- Other sources of information
Application Deadline for Apply:
The Closing date to apply Online for the UNSW Graduate Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 In Australia is 4th February 2022 For International Citizens.
Guide How to Apply Online for UNSW Graduate Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 In Australia:
- The entire application procedure is completed electronically.
- Applicants can check online by following all of the above instructions and organizing the documents that must be uploaded during the application process.
- Students can apply before the deadline.
- To apply for graduate programs at UNSW.