This scholarship is provided by Ozyegin University and its open to all international students, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees.
Why study in Turkey?
In terms of educational quality, average cost of living, and cultural diversity, Turkey is one of the most beautiful and wonderful countries in the world, making it an ideal educational destination for many Students around the world. Various educational institutions in Turkey are attempting to recruit international students by offering free scholarships and expanding scientific research opportunities at Turkish universities.
About Ozyegin University
Ozyegin University is one of the top outstanding universities in Turkey and aims to become one of the 200 top Universities all over the world, the university strives to attain its set goals by updating its academic curriculum and training programs annually to improve students’ skills.
In addition, the institution follows the modern educational approaches that can meet the labour market needs in different fields and morse so improve and encourage entrepreneurial start-ups.
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
Deadline: 31st of August 2022
Applicants who will win this opportunity and award will be granted a tuition fee waiver to cover the tuition fee for the normal duration of the academic program conducted at Ozyegin University.
- College of Business Administration,
- College of Engineering,
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Aviation and Aeronautical Sciences,
- college of Law,
- College of Architecture and Design.
Requirements for OzU Scholarship Program Qualification
- Foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying their last year in high school
- Among natural born citizens of the Republic of Turkey, those who have abandoned their citizenship upon the approval of the Ministry of Interior Affairs, and those who hold the Official Document for The Use of Rights Granted by The Law No: 5203, which is issued for their children under the full legal age who are registered on the document that certifies the abandonment of Turkish citizenship
- Students with dual nationality (Turkish or TRNC) who acquired, not inherited their Turkish/TRNC citizenship (Those with dual nationality, who were natural born citizens of a foreign country but later acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey)
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who complete their entire high school education abroad
- Citizens of TRNC who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE AL results
Documents Required for Application
- Passport (personal information page)
- Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- English language proficiency test results if available.
- Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özye?in University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)