You can apply for the Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarships 2022. There are many students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree. This is the time to apply for this magnificent opportunity. Canada is the dream of every student to study in. Acadia scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship in Canada. There are many academic fields are available at Acadia University for Undergraduates. All international students are eligible to apply for the Acadia scholarship in Canada.
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada is home to Acadia University, a large, public university that primarily offers undergraduate programs, a few graduate programs, and one doctoral program. Acadia University was founded in 1838 at Wolfville, Nova Scotia, and is strongly affiliated with the Baptist faith. At Acadia, we have over 15 research centers and six research chairs.
In a small university setting, undergraduate students can take part in many different research opportunities. The university ranking released in Maclean’s magazine on Oct. 8, 2020, confirms the significant momentum and progress taking place at the school. Acadia jumped one spot to rank third nationally. More conference and national championships have been won by Acadia than any other university in Atlantic Canada, and it is the only school with more academically qualified All-Canadians in its primarily undergraduate programs. These are more details about the Acadia University scholarships are below.
Complete Overview of Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarships 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate Degrees
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Acadia University
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date:1st March
Acadia University Scholarships give the following benefits to the students.
- Acadia provides a variety of scholar bursaries for the students based on their academics and financial condition.
- Spicer-Hennessey Scholar-Bursary worth $40,000.
- Harrison McCain Scholar-Bursaries worth $16,000, which is given $4,000 per year.
- There are a lot of other local and specialized scholarships are available.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Acadia University:
The program is currently available to the students.
- Applied Science
- Business Administration
- Canadian Studies
- Classical Studies
- Community Development
- Computer Science
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics Education
- Music Therapy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Women’s and Gender Studies
- Whether you are in high school, a secondary school student, or a transfer student.
- You must score at least 80% on the courses you need for admission. A student’s scholarship average is calculated during the first semester of their Grade 12 year based on their grades in Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses taken. You will receive grades that reflect Canadian standards.
- Students must also be enrolled in their first undergraduate degree program and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 or 80%.
- You must have an average of 80% as a transfer student.
How to apply?
You must first apply for admission to Acadia University. If you are accepted, you will receive a letter of acceptance. Scholarship applications must be submitted by March 1, 2022.