The bursary Programme supports undergraduate students who wish to start their education in their respective fields. The grant is provided by the University to help deserving and outstanding candidates financially.
Established in 1974, Concordia University is a public comprehensive research university located in Canada. It guarantees students from around the world access to higher education programs by offering various opportunities.
Why study at Concordia University? The University welcomes eligible students worldwide to research, learn, and innovate new ideas and abilities. Here, the award provides candidates with a bright future, leadership in the community and motivation to better the global society.
Application Deadline: January 12, 2022
- Institution: Concordia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: The worth of the award is tuition expenses, books and cost of living.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
Concordia University provides support to all international undergraduate students who have shown academic brilliance, community guidance and motivation to better the global community. This program will:
- cover tuition and fees,
- books cost
- Living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The awards are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2022.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Your complete application form must be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to My Concordia student portal. Aspirants must complete Nomination Form
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a current CV that states all your work, volunteer experience, awards, cultural and other achievements.
- A Personal Statement- showing your community leadership and engagement to improving the universal community, and explaining receiving this opportunity will aid in the pursuit of your studies and the accomplishment of your personal and academic ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must possess good academic skills, having a minimum GPA of 2.00 nothing below this.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must meet the English Language Requirement of the institution.