International Students are advised to apply for the New York University Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 in the USA. Overseas students can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. Participants will not be fined an application fee. Falak Sufi Scholarships in New York City are available to Pakistani undergraduate studies in New York University’s Graduate School of Science. The Sufi Falak Awards are designed to help students from South Asian countries with a large Islamic population. The Falak Sufi Scholarship package includes health insurance, a Scholastic yearly grant (minimum $30,238), and tuition. The Sufi Falak Award is for a two-year term.
New York University (NYU) is a private research university in New York City, the USA. In 1831, the New York State Legislature established NYU, which was founded by a group of New Yorkers. NYU is rated 19th in the Center for World University Rankings, 9th in the QS World University Rankings, and 22nd in the Academic Ranking of World Universities on a national level. By enrollment, New York Institution has become the largest private university in the United States. In 1832, the first non-denominational all-male institution, based on a secular education curriculum, opened its doors near City Hall.
Each year, the United States government offers a large number of scholarships to international students. One of these scholarships is the Falak Sufi Scholarship at New York University 2022. In Close to Eastern Examinations, understudies will work with an expert affirmation program. Sociology is rewarded by the Sufi heavenly body. Pakistan is claiming valuable Sufi property from all around the world. If your most recent schooling was in English, IELTS is not mandatory for this Falak Sufi scholarship. Only aspirants whose previous educational instruction medium was not in English are obliged to take an English Language exam. Don’t miss the opportunity to study on a scholarship. Below are the complete details:
Brief Description of New York University Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 in USA:
- Available Degrees: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: New York University
- Scholarship: Falak Sufi Scholarship
- Fields: Social Sciences.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 15 January 2022
New York University Falak Sufi Scholarship is a funded scholarship and gives you many benefits. Here is the list of the scholarship benefits
- Tuition fee
- Academic year stipend ($30,238 minimum)
- Registration and Services fees for 2 years
- Health insurance.
Programs Offered by New York University:
- Africana Studies
- Animal Studies
- Applied Quantitative Research
- Biomedical Informatics
- Cinema Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science
- Computing, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
- Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing in Spanish
- Data Science
- East Asian Studies
- English and American Literature
- Environmental Health Sciences
- European and Mediterranean Studies
- French Studies
- Hebrew and Judaic Studies
- Historical and Sustainable Architecture
- History of Art and Archaeology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Irish and Irish American Studies
- Italian Studies
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Mathematics in Finance
- Museum Studies
- Near Eastern Studies
- Performance Studies
- Religious Studies
- Russian and Slavic Studies
- Scientific Computing
- Social and Cultural Analysis
- XE: Experimental Humanities & Social
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the rules and specifications listed here are met for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are available to all international students
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate are Required.
- Excellent academic performance.
- If your prior schooling was not in English, you will have to complete the ILETS or TOFEL exam.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degrees are required for Master’s Degrees.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Two Recommendation Letters and a Motivational Letter
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the past institute of schooling.
The last date to apply for the New York University Scholarship 2022 is 15th January 2022. You should apply for the Falak Sufi scholarship 2022 before the deadline; you shouldn’t miss this great opportunity. Remember, applications after the deadline will not be entertained.
How to Apply
The application process for New York Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 is online. Students can find the Master’s program in Near Eastern Studies in GSAS Application Resource Center. You need to apply along with the required documents. No additional documents are required.
Students can add one paragraph to the application’s “Statement of Purpose,” explaining how he meets the criteria for the scholarship and how the award will enable the applicant to pursue graduate education. To apply for New York University Scholarship, visit the official link mentioned below: