The Radboud Scholarships Program 2022-2023 is a selective program that is now open for online applications until March 1, 2022. That Radboud University Scholarship program has designed specifically for all the highly motivated, extremely talented, and non-EEA students.
That Radboud scholarship is for the complete English taught Radboud University Master’s degree program. It is offering fully-funded and partially-funded scholarships to all eligible students. So, do not miss your chance as they are accepting online applications these days. Buckle up and start collecting all your necessary documents and certificates. Do not forget to apply before the deadline as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience at the end.
Radboud University Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Radboud University, Netherland
- Course level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherland
- Last Date: 28 February 2022.
Benefits of Radboud scholarship 2022-23:
- Visa, traveling expenses
- Medical expenses
- liability insurance
- Students will get a tuition fee which is almost €16,000
- Living expenses €10,800
- Candidate’s who applied for ona incomplete grant will get € 2,168 for tuition expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships are offering following academic field and majors. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
To apply for the Radboud University scholarship, the applicants must provide the below documents:
- a curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of reference letters
- Bachelor’s degrees certificate
- Degree transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
While submitting the application, the student must upload the following documents:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
How to apply?
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
The selection for the scholarship and the admission to the Master’s programme are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s programme does not imply selection for the scholarship.
The last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2021 in Netherland is 28th February 2021.
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
The Application Process is Online to apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2022 in Netherland. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application System. The official Advertisement is also given below.