The Applications are invited to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for MEXT University Recommended Scholarship 2021. Students those who want to pursue their higher education from Japan are highly recommended to apply for this scholarship. MEXT is the most prestigious scholarship of Japan. Fully Funded Scholarship is available to undertake Maters Degree or PhD Degree from Tokyo Institute of Technology. There is No Need of IELTS/TOFEL to apply for this scholarship
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Titech University under MEXT Scholarships to study abroad for postgraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. Students having English Proficiency Certificate can apply for the award. The Masters Degree Scholarship duration is 2 Years while its 3 Years or PhD Degree Scholarship.
Tokyo Institute of Technology was established in 1881 and it is the national research institution. TiTeck is the largest Public University in Japan. According to QS Global World Ranking it is ranked at 56th in the world. More than 10,000 national and international students are enrolled in the university. Japan is considered as the Hub of Education and a leading country in Technology.
Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 8 December 2021.
Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship that will provided all the necessary expenses to selected students to complete their degrees from Japan. The scholarship is offeref by Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology “MEXT”. Detail is given below:
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: JPY 147,000 / Month
- Doctoral Degree: JPY 148,000 / Mpnth
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Degree: 3 Years.
- Masters Degree: 2 Yeas
- PhD Degree: 3 Years
List of Available Study Fields:
Candidates can select study area from given below academic fields and majors that is offered by Japanese Government Scholarship:
School of Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
School of Life Science and Technology
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences*
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Applicants must be physically and mentally able to pursue studies in Japan.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Must have an Undergraduate Degree if Applying for Masters Degree.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying for PhD Degree program.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
The last date to apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 in Japan for International Students is 8th December 2021.
How to Apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship?
There is No Online Application Process to apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan. Applicants have to submit application with desired documents to University by Post. Visit given below link to know about documents attached and other requirements: