Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Overseas Candidate is for overseas students scheduled to enroll in a Japanese university/graduate school. All Rotary International Districts in Japan will open for 2022 enrollment.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
The Japanese Government offers a lot of bursaries for International Students each year. Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, only International students can apply. It is a Partially Funded Scholarship and Covers most of the expenses during Study in Japan. IELTS is not required for this Scholarship if Your last year’s education is in the English language. English Language test is required only for those students whose previous educational course was not in English. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship in your dream country Japan. Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Graduate & Doctoral
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: All Japanese Universities
- Funded By: Rotary Yoneyama Foundation
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 15 December 2021
For April enrollment: Scholarship payment begins in April 2022
For fall enrollment: Scholarship payment begins in October (or September) 2022
(1)Undergraduates 100,000 yen per month
(2)Master’s students 140,000 yen per month
(3)Doctoral students 140,000 yen per month
*Research students are not eligible.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below terms and Conditions are fulfill for Scholarship
- All International Students can apply for this bursary.
- Higher Secondary School education or 12 years of studies Education is Required For Bachelor Programs
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate degree is mandatory.
- For Ph.D. Degree Programs candidate Should Complete Masters’s degree.
- Age limit for Master not more than 35 and For Ph.D. not More than 40 years at the time of application process.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents mentioned below need to be uploaded during the online application. Details are below lines:
- Application for Scholarship
- Scholarship Essay “Objective of my studies in Japan”
- Before applying for this grant, applicants must research and apply to Japanese universities/graduate schools on their own.
- Undergraduate students are required to submit a copy of their application for admission to the university/graduate school.
- Those applying to graduate schools must submit a reference letter from a supervisor/professor at the applicant’s preferred graduate school.
- Overseas Candidate Application Guide for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship
- Research Plan at Japanese University
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport for International Students
- Applicants are required to be fluent in Japanese at least candidate should have basic Japanese understanding: JLPT N4 level.
- 15 December 2021 1:00P.M. Japan time for both April and fall (September/October) 2022 Enrollment. Application documents must arrive by the date.
Announcement of Selection Results
- Notification of selection results are made by email at the following times:
1) Mid of February 2022: Tentative selection result
2) End of March 2022: Eligible notice
*If the applicant is rejected for admission to the issuing university/graduate school, s/he will lose eligibility for the scholarship at that point.