UNIL Master Scholarships in Switzerland 2022 is accepting the new applications for the academic year of 2022. International applicants are encouraged to apply for master’s degrees and scholarships in Europe UNIL (Universite de Lausanne) is opened its new applications for international students to study in Switzerland with International scholarships.
Applicants can apply for the Master’s degrees in multiple disciplines at UNIL University with Switzerland Scholarship for International students. There are many disciplines in which applicants can apply for UNIL Master Scholarship 2022. It is a brilliant opportunity for international students to study abroad in Europe with UNIL Scholarship in Switzerland. Switzerland Scholarship for international students 2022.
The University of Lausanne (UNIL) is a publicly funded, research-focused university on the shores of Lake Geneva, in the heart of French-speaking Switzerland. It is currently home to 15,800 students and 3,000 academic staff.
- Organization: UNIL Master Scholarship 2022
- University: The University of Lausanne
- Areas/Major: Given below
- Course Level: Master Degrees
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Deadline; 1st November 2021
Scholarship Amount & Benefits
Scholarship is awarded for the least number of years as stated in the academic program the student selects. The fee will be CHF 1,600 per month FOR 10 months a year), regardless of whether the candidates complete their degree program. If a candidate fails the program after one year, their expenses will be covered by the school.
Scholarships are given to students who can demonstrate that they are studying without financial worry. Such students will be free from fixed registration costs.
List of Masters Degree Programs:
The list of all Masters degrees at UNIL in which students can apply are given below:
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programs
Applicants have to submit the following document while applying for the award:
- Application form completed and duly signed
- Passport-sized photograph inserted in the application form (in JPEG format)
- Copy of your secondary school diploma. A certified/notarized translation of any diplomas not written in French, German, English or Italian is required.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate
- Copy of the program description of the last semester of your bachelor degree, if the degree has not yet been obtained
- Updates CV
- Cover letter
- Two original letters of recommendation from the candidate’s lecturers, in sealed envelopes.
- Copy of the language proficiency certificate in which the master is taught (TOEFL or IELTS for English and DALF or DELF for French). B2 is the minimum level required to follow the course.
- Copy of your passport or identity card
- Proof of payment of the CHF 200.00 administration fee (application processing fee)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
How can I apply for a Masters scholarship?
You must not make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
The deadline for applications is 1 November to begin a masters degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the programme allows. The postmark will attest to the date sent.
Incomplete applications, particularly those lacking certified copies of the academic documents requested, will not be considered.
Calendar of the selection process
- 1 November: application deadline
- November-December: Processing of applications by the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) and the Admissions department (SII)
- December-January: The SASME informs candidates whose application is incomplete or has not been accepted by the admissions department that their application for the scholarship has been unsuccessful.
- January-February: Complete applications are transferred to the faculties for consideration of their eligibility for the chosen masters degrees.
- February-March: The SASME informs candidates whose application has not been accepted by the faculty.
- March: The selection board for masters scholarships selects the candidates who will be offered a masters scholarship.
- Early April: candidates are informed of the selection board’s decision.
Decisions may not be appealed
For further information, please refer to the FAQs. For any further information, you can contact us by email at [email protected]
Please note: there will be no response to questions where the answers are available on our website, and in the FAQs in particular.
Please read and complete de form below: