The Applications are invited to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship for the Academic year 2021-2022. The Scholarship is open to International Students from around the world. This Scholarship in Colombia is available to Undertake Master’s and PhD level Degree program. This Year a lot of Scholarship Programs are open for International Students. You have come to the right place
The Colombia Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses. Students don’t need to worry about their study expenses because this will provide and cover all expenses of students. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes. 50 International Scholarships will be Provided.
Colombia Attracts many International Students. Universities in Colombia offer world-class Higher Education, as well as being in a diverse and cultural country. There is No Application Fee Required to apply for this Scholarship Program. You can also check the List of Universities With No Application Fees. In Order to get more information about the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022. Please Read the Complete information below.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarships 2021
- Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
Colombia Government Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Stipend for books and materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
Applicants must fulfill the some following requirements to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 which is given down:
- Applicant must be Foreign Citizens
- The limit of age applicant should not be 50 year old.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicant must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 is required to apply for this scholarship
- Applicant should attach the necessary documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- Applicant must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
To apply for the scholarship following documents are required which are given below:
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Profiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Also, Summary of online application to this call
The last date to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is 20th December 2021
This is very important to visit the official website of the Scholarship.