The Applications are open to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022-2023. Around 500 Masters and PhD Degree Scholarships Funded by the Government of Switzerland. So, those who were waiting for the blasting Opportunity, finally you can apply. The Swiss Government Scholarships is a very Prestigious Scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered by the Swiss Government.
There is No Application Fee Required. You can study any field any discipline under the Swiss Government Excellence scholarships. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students is open to more than 180 Countries to Study for Masters Degree and PhD. Degree from highly Prestigious Switzerland Universities.
We have also written and attached some guidelines and tips on how you can apply and secure your chances for the Switzerland Government Scholarship. Switzerland is home to one of Europe’s most prestigious higher education systems.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Swiss Government
- Degree level: Masters, PhD / Research Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of awards: 500
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: Different for Every Country.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022 in Switzerland is a Full Free Scholarship for students all over the world to complete their postgraduate degree from Switzerland. This scholarship will provide all expenses to pursue a degree. Detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets from Home country to Switzerland and From Switzerland to Home country after degree completion.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
Duration of the Swiss Government Scholarship
- Research Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months Maximum
- Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months prolongable up to 36 months based on the achieved academic results
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 Months
Eligibility Standards for Swiss Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must be in command of the necessary language skills required for the research/studies.
- Applicants must provide a letter from an academic host professor (including her/his short CV) at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the research. Without such support, the application will be rejected.
- Applicants who have been in Switzerland for more than one year at the beginning of the scholarship in September are not eligible.
- Applicants who have already benefited from a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship are not eligible to apply for a second scholarship.
- Applicants must have a research proposal including a timeframe. This is the centerpiece of the application.
- The applicant must devote all required attention to it.
- Scholarship holders are expected to move to Switzerland during their grant period.
Documents Needed for Swiss Excellence Scholarship Application:
- Signed medical certificate (use only the FCS health certificate form).
- Signed FCS application form (typed and printed) with photos.
- A copy of the letter from an academic host professor (including her/his short CV) at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the research.
- A letter of motivation (max. 2 pages).
- A full CV with a list of academic publications, awards, etc.
- A complete research proposal (max. 5 pages, signed), using exclusively the FCS research proposal form.
- A short CV of the academic mentor at the home institution.
- Study plan or statement of purpose
- Photocopies of certificates and grade sheets from previously attended universities/colleges and diplomas with grades, starting with the most recent. If not in English, French, Italian, or German with attested certified translations in English. Do not submit the original certificates.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from two different professors in the applicant’s field (use exclusively the FCS reference form – originals in sealed envelopes only for the 1st set). No copies of 2nd set.
- Two copies of the applicant’s passport (main page with personal data). Dual nationals add copies of both passports. Applicants already in Switzerland during the application procedure add a copy of the residence permit for Switzerland.