The International University of Japan is inviting international students to participate in the Nayakama 100 Scholarships programme and conduct their higher studies in Japan. The applications are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
A private university ranked 95th in the country of Japan, the International University of Japan strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation. It deems itself responsible to develop future leaders.
The International University of Japan is an excellent educational society with social awareness. It is mainly a postgraduate institute that is a pro at educating young men and women and develop in them a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge which they can put to practical use in the international arena. It also provides the students a vibrant Japanese culture as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
Closing Dates: 13th November 2021
Opportunity: International University of Japan Nakayama 100 Premium Scholarships
Type: Graduate and Postgraduate
Value: Tuition fee and Stipend
Who Can Apply: International students
Selected international candidates will receive a stipend of YEN 50,000 per month, tuition fee of the applied master PhD programme, dorm fee, and partial admission fee by IUJ.
- Eligible Countries: All students from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any master’s or PhD programme at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master’s or PhD programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can log in to the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred programme. Applicants will b selected for the opportunity s based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attempted GRE or GMAT and submit the same scores to be accepted in any programme at IUJ.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to give the TOEFL IBT test and submit the cores.