The University of Groningen is a public educational institution that was established in 1614 and is located in the Netherlands. The University of Groningen houses eleven faculties, nine graduate schools, 27 research centers and institutes, and over 175 degree programmes. The university is termed the second oldest university in the Netherlands and the best in the country as well.
Studying at Groningen
Studying at Groningen could be fun as the city of Groningen itself boasts of remarkable student life, and it ranked one of the best student cities as it is very welcoming and accommodating to students from all over the world. The University of Groningen offers a wide range of sporting activities and various courses. The university also has a student association that organizes different social events for its members.
The Netherlands is an open country that offers a place for international students to be creative and innovative in their ideas and also be able to implement those ideas for use in the appropriate places. The university offers a multicultural environment in which students can develop an understanding of the course content and respect the different backgrounds of fellow peers. The courses are all taught in English and the tuition fee is very affordable. Coupled with this is that, the University of Groningen certificate is recognized worldwide by various employers of labor.
To study at the University of Groningen, either at under or masters level below are listed the nice documents needed for study:
- A pre-university diploma or a secondary school result for an undergraduate degree
- A completed bachelor degree certificate for proof of study for the master’s degree
- The transcript of studies should reflect a GPA equivalent to 7/10 (Dutch grading scale)
- Proof of English proficiency is required
- A letter of motivation
- A curriculum vitae
- One academic reference.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Groningen
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Medical Sciences, Law, Spatial Sciences, Philosophy, Science and Engineering, Economics and Business, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Program Period: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: December 1, 2021 (annual)
- Full tuition fees
- Also, costs of international travel.
- Similarly, subsistence
- Likewise, Health Insurance
To be in for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master program at the University of Groningen.
- Also, possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Likewise, have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire program.
- Additionally, be in good health.
- Furthermore, have on other means of financing the study in question.
How to Apply
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- Suitable candidates will be informed about a nomination.