The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada’s ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.
Applications are invited to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Canada. All National and International Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for Canadian Government Scholarships 2022. Almost 166 Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Study in Canada. These awards are available to Study in Masters leading to PhD or PhD Degree. These are the most competitive scholarship required excellent academic background.
Canadian Government Scholarships are available in Canadian top Universities. This is most prestigious and best scholarship provided by Government of Canada. So, don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Canadian Government
- Degree level: Masters leading to PhD, PhD
- Duration: 3 Years
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 2 November 2021.
- Up to 166 scholarships are awarded annually
- A total of up to 500 scholarships are active at any time.Value:
- $50,000 per year
- Academic Excellence
- Research Potential
- Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Scholarship:
- Citizens of Canada, Permanent residents of Canada and International applicant from other countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be committed to full-time studies.
- candidate must have a research project experience
The last date to apply for the Vanier Canadian Government Scholarship 2021 is 2nd November 2021. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply before the deadline is over.
How to Apply for Vanier Canada Scholarships:
- First of all confirm your eligibility for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, then apply for a university mentioned in the Vanier Scholarship Universities list.
- After that, contact the faculty of graduate and inform about your interest in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Create a Canadian Common CV (CVV) and link it to the ResearchNet.
- Begin your ResearchNet application and fill the application according to the research interest.
- Visit the official website for further details.