International Local Authorities Internship Program 2021 in Turkey (Fully Funded)
International Local Authorities Internship Program is an international internship program annually organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey (UMT) since 2012 with the aim of providing local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey. Since the first program, LOCALINTERNational has been providing an international training environment to a wide range of participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
This year, LOCALINTERNational 2021 will take place between 09-19 August with the participation of new graduates and last year students of universities. Like the previous ones, the program will facilitate training, field visits and social-cultural activities for future local leaders. Our Union looks forward to hosting valuable young participants and providing them with a beneficial local governance experience.
International Local Authorities Internship Program Details:
- Duration: 22-28 Aug 2021
- Financial benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Country: Turkey
- Last Date: 30 July 2021
As Stated Above, International Internship Program 2020 in Turkey is a Fully Funded All Expenses paid internships Abroad for International Students. All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This is a Paid summer internship abroad
- Round Airfare Tickets will be given to & from the country.
- Free Accommodation
- Field Trips
- Site Visits
- Social Activities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Urban/Regional planning.
- Political Science.
- International Relations.
- Administrative Sciences.
- Other Related Fields.
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Local Solutions for Smart Cities
About LOCALINTERNational Internship Turkey 2020:
- The aim of the Internship in Turkey for International Students is to provide local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey.
- Participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Internship:
- Good command of English
- Last Year Students of Undergraduate or New Graduates
- Students from all Nationalities are Eligible (European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries)
NOTE: Please check the validity and equivalency of your university’s COVID-19 pandemic measures, as well as Turkey’s and your country’s COVID-19 pandemic measures, for any other regulations pertaining to your journey.
To apply the program please click.
Deadline: 30 July 2021
For further information, please contact us: [email protected]