Students are welcome to apply for the Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia. All national and international students are invited to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2022. Fully funded scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree and a doctorate through research. Almost all Master’s or doctoral programs are available at the university. Qualification for students from all over the world. The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship covers all costs. The scholarship will be available for the 2021-22 academic session.
The Australian Government will bear all costs of completing a Masters or Doctorate in Research Education (RTP) program. degree from Australia. The university accommodates almost all academic departments and is available in large numbers.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) was established in 2003. CDU is a public research university. This university is fifteenth in the world and 300-350. More than 20,000 students from over 50 countries are enrolled
Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Given by : Charles Darwin University
2. The Degrees given: Master and PhD.
3. Types of Scholarship: Fully Funded
4. Available: International
5. Deadline: 31 October 2021.
Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 covers all expenses that allowed students to study with confidence and enjoyment.
- University Fees: Free of Charges.
- Accommodations Fees: Free of Charges
- A yearly stipend is $28, 092.
- With $2500 is for monthly expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarship:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to apply?
Eligible applicants can apply online via the university’s online application portal at the link below.
To get more information about the scholarship, find programs, and explore what are the required documents, you are strongly recommended to visit the OFFICIAL LINK on the university’s website.
For information regarding these scholarships and preparation for application, contact [email protected].