The Applications are open to apply for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022. The Seoul National University Ranked 9th in Asia and 60th in the World According to 2021. SNU Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Masters/MPhil and PhD and MS leading to PhD for Spring 2022. You have Just 10 Days to complete the application for the Seoul National University scholarships for Foreign Students.
SNU Global Scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL due to COVID-19. Did you ever think that this pandemic would bring a great opportunity for you? You can Study in South Korea Without IELTS. Or You can also Submit an English Profiency Certificate from your University which can waive off IELTS or TOEFL. The SNU Scholarship is open to all Nationalities from any Country.
The Seoul National University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc. The University will Cover all the Expenses. Just check on Google the ranking of this University and then come back again to read this post.
Seoul University Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Seoul National University
- Degree level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award Country: South Korea
- Last Date: 15 Jul 2021.
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students & will cover all the Expenses. The Details of Scholarships are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month(different according to recipients’ majors)
Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters (Only when conditions are met)
Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters (maximum)
Airfare for one economy round trip
Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
Medical insurance subscription (private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- * Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
Available Fields of Study
SNU has one Graduate School with 99 programs across five fields of study.
Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies,
Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Materials Sciences and Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Architecture, Chemical Convergence for Energy and Environment
Medical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Dental Science, Veterinary Medicine & Arts, Nursing, Food and Nutrition, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
The last date to apply Online for the Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea 2020 for International Students is 15th Jul 2021.
How to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2021?
The Application Process is Online for Seoul National University Scholarship. The Link to Online Application & Official website is given below: