Apply For DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021 Program in Germany. DAAD Organization is offering the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021 which is the Most Famous and Highest Paid Scholarship in Germany for International Students. Work experience is not essential for this Scholarship. One of the Famous Scholarship in the World.
ou will get a chance to study Master’s Degree from German Top 8 Universities. Duration of DAAD Germany Schoalsrhip 2022 depends upon Course and University. Duration can be 1 year or maybe 2 years. There is No Application Fee. A wide range of courses is available.
- Publish Date: Jan 16, 2021
- Deadline: 31st July 2021
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
What are the objectives of the programme?
This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of good governance and to prepare them in a practice-oriented course for their professional life. Very good graduates with a first university degree get the chance to obtain a master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance to the social, political and economic development of their home country. The knowledge and experience acquired in Germany should enable the scholarship holders to later contribute to the establishment of democratically oriented economic and social systems aimed at overcoming social tensions. With this programme, DAAD intends to support the good governance and civil society structures in selected partner countries and regions.
Who can apply?
The scholarship programme is open to graduates from developing countries (see list of countries) in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and in public administration.
The programme is open for very well qualified graduates with a first university degree (bachelor or equivalent) who want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries or regions. It is offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.
What is fundable?
· Scholarship of monthly 850 € for selected master´s programmes at German institutions of higher education listed below.
· The study programmes are usually starting in Sep/Oct 2021 and are taught in German and/or English. · Contributions to health insurance in Germany
· Appropriate travel allowance
· study and research subsidy
· Monthly rent subsidy where applicable
· Allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable
· 6-months-German language course from April 2021 up to the end of September 2021. The language course takes place at selected institutes in Germany and usually not at the universities of the selected master´s programmes. The language course is compulsory also for those who attend a master´s course taught in English.
Due to its blended-learning-concept the following special conditions are laid down to finance the study programme “Analysis and design of social protection systems”:
· During the online semester in your home country or another developing country DAAD provides a sur-place-rate of 500 EUR.
Allowances for spouses and/or children are not applicable, as far as the programme includes study-phases in Germany and in your home country. The scholarship holders are offered a special tutoring at their host institutions financed by DAAD. Furthermore, the scholars are invited to participate at different networking events. DAAD-scholarship holders within the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme are exempted from tuition fees.
Main DAAD selection criteria:
Academic degree with far above average results (upper third)
· Language skills (every university has different language proficiency requirements)
· Political and social engagement
· A convincing description of the subject-related and personal motivation for the study project in Germany
· Expected benefit when returning to the home country or region
How to Apply
he Application Process is Online. To apply for the Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship Program 2022.