The University of Melbourne – Australia, is inviting applicants for fully funded graduate research scholarships for domestic & international students from any country enrolling Master by Research or Doctoral degree program for academic year 2021 – 2022.
There will be approximately 600 (six hundred) scholarships available. The scholarships will cover the full tuition fee, provide stipend for living expenses, relocation allowance, and health insurance for international students. Scholarships are available for the duration of the study program; 2 years for students undertaking Master by Research degree, and up to 3.5 years for students undertaking doctoral degree.
Graduate Research Scholarships 2021-22 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Institution(s): The University of Melbourne
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: 31 October
Offered Courses List:
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Science.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
Financial Benefits of Graduate Research Scholarships:
- The full tuition fee will be provided
- A Stipend for living costs will be provided.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program; 2 years for students undertaking Master by Research degree, and up to 3.5 years for students undertaking doctoral degree.
- A candidate must meet the University of Melbourne admission eligibility.
- A candidate must have applied for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or A candidate should be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply
New students must have applied for a graduate research course by the closing date and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Current students must submit an online application form by the closing date in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Applicants will be notified that the scholarship application has been added to their applications record within seven days after submitting the online form.
Applications must be submitted by October 31, 2021.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!