Begin your career at the world’s best organization, UNICEF. UNICEF Internship 2021 is coming up with great opportunities for the students and recent graduates. This internship would assist them to gain practical experience in their field of interest. The great part of this internship is that it is available worldwide.
All candidates would get possible resources and care for their internship. This internship at UNICEF would be highly rewarding and fruitful for the interns. Moreover, this will help the candidates to grow themselves personally and professionally.
This will be a fully-funded internship program in which candidates will be avail of stipend, living expenses, a contribution for visa cost, and relevant funding for the work. Interns will be meeting in multi-cultural settings. This internship duration will be from 6 to 26 weeks. The candidate may be required either as full time or sometimes not.
About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
The UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Eligibility Criteria for UNICEF Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for UNICEF:
- Required Languages: Fluent in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2021?
A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
Application Deadline varies according to the Job and opportunities, so don’t be late to apply.