University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses Offered:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
- February intake: 1 September, 2021
- September intake: 1 February, 2022
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship will be in the form of partial or full tuition fee waivers selected students may also get a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses to Pursue Masters Degree from Denmark.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- DKK 3000 / Month towards Living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Scholarship:
- A candidate must hold an undergraduate Degree from all countries except EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A candidate must be enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- A candidate will be granted a limited time educational residence permit in Denmark.
The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look under the section “Entry requirements” for each programme. All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
How to Apply
To apply for the University of South Denmark scholarship you need to take admission in one of the Masters Degree Program. If you are offered a study place from SDU, then you will be automatically considered for the Scholarship. You are not required to submit a separate SDU scholarship application.