Curtin University Dubai Excellence Scholarships: Curtin University is currently welcoming applications from outstanding and suitably qualified students for its Excellence Scholarship programs open to students excelling in academics, sports and other professional engagements.
Scholarships, and financial aid bursaries are part of Curtin’s commitment to rewarding academic excellence, supporting research and enabling students from all backgrounds to realise their potential.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Curtin University Dubai
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate course
- Awards: Up to 100% tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and international students
- The award can be taken in the UAE
Curtin University Dubai provides financial support to students of all backgrounds,
allowing for a smooth transition & a comfortable beginning to their higher
Please note the following eligibility conditions;
- The scholarships are for international students.
- Applicants will be assessed by a selection panel based on the information you have provided.
- Your funding award is confidential and must not be discussed with other students. Failure to maintain
confidentiality will lead to cancellation of the funding.
- Two or more funding categories cannot be clubbed together.
- Scholarships, bursaries, and tuition grants are not transferable to any of Curtin’s other campuses.
- Beneficiaries must be in good standing in terms of all ethical, judicial, and academic norms.
- Beneficiaries, particularly those who are awarded merit-based funding, are encouraged to engage in the
Campus’s events and may be asked to represent the Campus as ambassadors from time to time. This helps build a feeling of community and position the student as an inspiration to younger and potential students of the University.
Curtin Dubai Foundation Program
- Foundation in Engineering & Hard Sciences
- Foundation in Information Technology
- Foundation in Business
- Foundation in Arts & Media
- Business Management
- Arts & Creative Industries
- IT & Computing
- Master of Business Administration Global
- Master of International Business
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who wish to be considered for this funding
opportunity must get in touch with an Admissions Advisor from Curtin
How-to-Apply: Interested students should follow the instructions below to apply for any of the Curtin University Dubai Excellence Scholarships;
- Students must apply for funding using the appropriate request form along with a supporting letter highlighting their merits or need for financial aid.
- Applications must be completed in full to be eligible. Incomplete applications will be deemed unsuccessful.
- All relevant supporting documents, including original academic documents must be presented to Curtin Dubai for review before application deadline.
- Students who receive a Conditional Offer Letter must provide the remaining documents and complete pending formalities to continue to be enrolled in their units for the applicable teaching period.
- These documents need to be provided by the census date to avoid automatic withdrawal.
- To accept your funding offer, you will need to sign and submit the Award Letter to your Admissions Officer.