The University offers a variety of financial support to assist you with funding your post-secondary education.
“New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. Only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- Institution(s): The University of Winnipeg
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Depends on course.
- University of Winnipeg President Scholarship Deadline June 01, 2021
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- • Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- • Be an international student
- • Entering the first year of any program
- • Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- • Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
- Applicants must complete an application for admission to The University of Winnipeg and submit the supporting documents by the scholarship deadline date of 1 June annually.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write and attach a personal statement.
- Attach your resume – ensure you outline activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Attach your two reference letters. Letters must be in English and should outline your character, achievements and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community.
- Mail your application, personal statement, resume and references to us at the address on the application form by the deadline. Deadlines listed below for each division and term you are starting studies.
- Scholarship applicants must also complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
- Currently accepting scanned applications by email. References can be submitted directly to our office or included in your application package. Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to [email protected]