Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 is open to international students. This scholarship will provide financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees and travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Cambridge University is a top university that was established in 2006. It has a diverse range of students from different nationalities who are highly talented and exceptional. This scholarship would encourage less privileged students to implement their innovative ideas in research.
Cambridge MBA Scholarship for international students will be a life-changing opportunity for talented students. All international students get hands-on experience in their fieldwork and internships while studying. Cambridge Scholarship aims to contribute towards the betterment of mankind.
- Level of Study: MBA (Masters)
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Program Period: 1 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]