Apply For OIST Paid Internship in Japan 2021. Applications are open now for this year for All citizens of the world. Applicants having Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree with Any Academic Background are eligible for this OIST Sumer Internship in Japan. The duration of the OIST Internship is from 2 to 6 Months.
This is a Fully Funded Internship Program Abroad by the Ministry of Japan Education for international students. All Visa, Travel cost including Accommodation si Fully Funded. OIST Research Internship Program is a Short term internship placement for talented students. No IELTS/TOEFL Needed. No Application Fee.
Applicants belong to Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology Internship in Japan. You will get 30$ daily as a stipend to cover your other expenses. More details are given below:
OIST Paid Internship in Japan 2021 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: OIST
- Internship Duration: 2 to 6 Months
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: April 15th, 2021
- The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST) is an interdisciplinary graduate school offering a 5-year Ph.D. program in Science.
- OIST was founded by the Japanese government to contribute to science and technology worldwide, attract leading researchers from Japan and abroad to conduct high-quality research.
- Over half of the faculty and students are recruited from outside Japan
- Research is conducted entirely in English.
- OIST has 192 students from Different Countries.
OIST will provide the following support for successful applicants.
OIST will also assist in visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration. This will only be provided for the student. Therefore, this does not pertain to the dependents and family members of the student.
Applicants who intend to import biological or hazardous material for their research are urged to insure that such import is in compliance with all regulations of their home country, any country of transit, and of Japan, and to complete all necessary paperwork for importation well ahead of time.
Detailed regulations pertaining to matters of payment, intellectual property rights, attendance, health and safety, and other matters have been drawn up and will be made available to successful applicants.
- All International students having Any Nationality can apply for this Internship.
- Undergraduate students can apply.
- Master students are also eligible to apply for this OIST Internship in Japan.
- Students are who are currently enrolled in universities and are in the 3rd/4th semester can apply students enrolled in a Master’s degree in their 1st semester are also eligible.
Required Application Materials for OIST Internship in Japan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- ID Photo
- A letter of Recommendation
Deadline: 15 April 2021