Apply For UST Scholarship in Korea 2022 for Fall Admission. One of the Highest Paying Scholarships to complete a Master’s Degree & Post-Doctoral Degree from Korea. Korean national Holder along with Overseas National holder both are eligible for this Fully Funded Korean Scholarship. Don’t worry about IELTS/TOEFL Requirement.
University of Science and Technology Scholarship in South Korea is among the 100 Ranked universities in the world. A wide scope of Courses & different majors is available at UST University. Your Food, Accommodation & university expenses would be covered by UST university.
UST Scholarship in Korea 2021 Details
Country: South Korea
University: University of South Korea
Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
Deadline: 25 October 2021
University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
Duration & Degree
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
- Master’s Degree Program
- Ph.D. Program
List of Departments in UST
Engineering (All Fields)
Science of Measurement
Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- Candidate who want to take admission in Masters Program must complete a Bachelor’s Degree before September 2022.
- Students those who want to apply for PhD must completed or expected to complete their Masters degree before September 2022.
List of Important Documents
- Study Proposal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Recommendation Letter
Online Application Process
Access the UST admissions system (http://apply.ust.ac.kr)
More information on Official Website.
- 25 October 2021