Applications are invited to apply for the Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Flinders University is inviting applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2021 in Australia. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. All the International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships at Flinders University. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Multiple academic fields and majors are available at Flinders University under Australian Government Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The aim of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities to International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of the Top Universities of Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance.
Flinders University was founded in 1966 is a public university. The university was ranked in world’s top 500 universities. Almost 25,000 national and international students studying in the university.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Flinders University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 6 August 2021.
The Full Scholarship by the Australian Government will cover the following expenses:
- International tuition fee
- A living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover
- Relocation costs and Airfares (up to $1,485)
List of Available Study Fields at Flinders University:
There are a wide range of academic Fields Study is offered for MS Scholarships, PhD Scholarship at Flinders University. The list of Fields are given below:
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
Required Documents or Application Requirements:
- You must make contact with an academic staff member and have an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if successful. Email evidence of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application. Applicants who do not have a supervisor at the time of application will not be considered for an AGRTPS/FIPRS.
To be eligible for a Flinders University Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship; and
- successfully completed a degree comparable with an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for at the time of application.
- AGRTPS applicants must not hold a Doctorate degree
- Applicants must not hold a Masters by Research degree if seeking an AGRTPS to undertake a Masters degree;
- Applicants must not have held an Australia Award Scholarship / (AusAID) scholarship within the two years prior to the commencement of their AGRTPS;
Please see the attached conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2021 is 6th August 2021.
How to Apply
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program. The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below: