Fairleigh Dickinson is offering the Col. Farleigh S. Dickinson Scholarship and the FDU International Scholarships for international students who are undertaking Bachelors or Masters degrees at the University.
Applications are open for the International Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022 and the deadline is 1st May 2021. This funding program is administrated by the Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Scholarship Award value:
Col. Fairleigh S. Dickinson Scholarship: Up to $32,000 per year for undergraduate studies.
FDU International Scholarships: Up to $27,000 per year for the FDU International Undergraduate Scholarship and $1,000 to $10,000 per year for the FDU International Graduate Scholarship.
The scholarships are awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters) and renewable to up to 4 years.
Generally, the Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships are based on academic merit and test scores. Only candidates who must have submitted a complete FDU course application will be considered. Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships are renewable each year based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU.
Requirements for FDU Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Fairleigh Dickinson University – USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Fairleigh Dickinson University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Deadline: July 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants are required to take admission and enroll by holding an offer for a full-time program at Fairleigh Dickinson University – USA. Thereafter, candidates can proceed to submit a complete FDU application for the award.
For more details, visit FDU website.