University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada is giving an amazing opportunity to study Master’s Degree & Ph.D. Degree in Canada. This is Full Scholarships For International students across the world. Alberta University is a Premier University and public Research-Based University. 200 Undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas are at Alberta University.
Your career starts now with a Canadian Scholarship. Now, You don’t need IELTS/TOEFL, You can meet English Language Criteria without it. Alberta university will teach you how to take your career at the next level because it is among Top 150 Universities in the world. Each graduate program has its own policies for student scholarships, entrance, and course requirements. The University of Alberta has many other Fully Funded Scholarships Opportunities covering your necessary expenses.
University Name: Alberta University
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: May 1st, 2021
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
List of Bachelor & Master Courses
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
List of Scholarship Opportunities
Awards, scholarships and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta, and the generosity of the university’s many donors. Some awards are exclusive to specific programs.
- Department Specific Awards
- Open Competition
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- FGSR Graduate Student Online Conference Award
- FGSR Graduate Travel Awards
- Killam Trust Scholarships
- Andrew Stewart Memorial Graduate Prize
- Tri-Council Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- Top-Up Awards
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Scholarships
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES)
- Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship
- Mackenzie King Scholarships
- Thesis Completion Awards
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is March 1st, 2021 for May 2021 admission. May 1st, 2021 for July 2021 admission.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
All the Application Process is Completely Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information.