- Host Country: China
- Host Institute: Xiamen University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2021.
- Applications are invited to apply for the Xiamen University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China. Are you looking for a wonderful opportunity to accomplish your studies with financial assistance? Then the Xiamen University is offering you Fully Funded Scholarships in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarships in China. The educational program is open for International Students who want to commence the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree program at the university for the session 2021/22.
- Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Xiamen University under Chinese Government Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. Other Scholarships are also available at the university. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Xiamen University offers multiple scholarships to all International Students from around the world to undertake Bachelors, Masters or PhD Degree from China. Detail of each scholarship is given below:
Chinese Government Scholarship & Marine Scholarship of China::
- Complete Tuition fee
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs).
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Note: Other expenses for study in China, such as international travel expenses, cost of physical examination, security deposit and utility costs for on-campus accommodation, and cost of course materials, should be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves.
XMU International Scholarships:
|Program Category||Scholarship Category||Scholarship Coverage||Quota|
|Bachelor’s program||Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
|Master’s program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,000/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||8|
|Doctoral program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,500/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
Duration of Scholarships
1. Bachelor’s programs: 4 or 5 years;
2. Master’s programs: 2 or 3 years;
3. Doctoral programs: 4 years.
Note: Scholarship recipients shall participate in the annual review in accordance with the relevant management regulations of the scholarships. Those who pass the review can continue to apply for or enjoy the scholarships in the next academic year. Those who fail the review will be suspended or disqualified from the scholarships. The specific regulations and methods of the annual review shall be subject to the latest notice issued in the current year.
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health
A comprehensive review will be conducted on the applicant’s academic record, language proficiency, overall merits, research achievements and their prospective supervisor’s comments. The shortlisted candidates will be submitted to China Scholarship Council for final approval. The final results will be published at https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn in early August.
How To Apply
You have to apply Online. Complete an Online Application Form & Upload all the Required Documents. To Apply for Visit Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2021