The Applications are now open to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand for the Academic Year 2021. Chula University offering a Fully Funded Full-Time Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarship Programs to all International Students. Chulalongkorn University is Ranked 1st in Thailand. One of the oldest and one of the country’s most prestigious University.
The University has Established the Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students. Getting a Scholarship at Thailand University is very easy. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Chulalongkorn University. The Scholarship is Available in all Academic Fields and Majors that is offered by the University.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 23 April 2021 (2nd Round), 15 June 2021 (Final Round)
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 in Thailand is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the necessary expense to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht. Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Program of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred. Note: It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must be not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Documents Required for the Application
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
There are 3 Rounds to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021. The Deadlines are February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021.
How to Apply for Thailand Graduate Scholarship:
It should be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its own application dateline and selection schedule. Applicants should send their application form and relevant documents to the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is given below: Years