International Masters Scholarships at Universite Paris-Saclay 2021/2022: Applications are welcomed for International Masters Scholarships at Universite Paris-Saclay for the 2021 academic session. The scholarship seeks to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes and make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the university.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic session with the support of IDEX funding and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by the Universite Paris-Saclay. International students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship offer and be enrolled for a master’s programme.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Université Paris-Saclay
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: All Master’s programs in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- Deadline: May 16, 2021
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- • Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- • Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- • Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- • Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
• All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €600/month.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The deadline for receipt of full applications is 16 May 2021.
It is important to read the 2021-22 Scholarship Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The last date to apply for International Masters Scholarship Program 2021 in France is 16th May 2021. Results will be announced at end of June 2021.
How to Apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship?
To apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2021, applicants need to take admission in the university. After selection admission panel will select candidates and send them link to apply for scholarship. Visit the given below link for more details: