- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Shandong University
- Study in: China
- Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship is equivalent to duration of study, and is specified in the admission letter.
- Deadline: March 31, 2021
Shandong University CSC Scholarship Value/Coverage:
Shandong University Government scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for all international students. The scholarship will cover the following things:
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Bachelor’s Degree Monthly Stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
Shandong University offers the following Courses:
The Shandong University scholarship is offered in the fields of philosophy, law, economics, history, education, management, engineering, literature, art, medicine, agriculture, and science. The deadline to apply for the Shandong University Scholarship in all Shandong Situated Universities will be March 30, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria of Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the Shandong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (CSC/CGS) are given below:
- All international students may apply except the applicants from the Republic of China.
- All interested candidates must be good in health.
- Applicants applying for a bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and under the age of 25 years.
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree program must have Bachelor’s degree and under the age of 35 years.
- Applicants applying for a Doctoral degree program must have a master’s diploma and under the age of 40 years.
- A candidate must possess good research skills and an academic record.
- A candidate should not be receiving any funding or scholarship other than CSC Scholarship while applying.
- Candidates applying for a bachelor’s degree program must submit a Chinese Proficiency Certificate and if they don’t have so they have to take a year Chinese language program other than the degree program years.
- All applicants other than UK, US, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada must submit TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- A clear copy of a valid passport.
- Attested highest diploma (in Chinese/English language)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- Study Plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency
- Two copies of the attested certificate of your highest diploma
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form
How to Apply for Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2021:
- All interested candidates may apply by visiting the official website.
- The application should be filled either in English or Chinese language.
- After filling out the Shandong University application, a candidate must print out the form.
- After the applicant’s signature, a candidate must scan the form and upload it to the system.
- Paper applications will not be considered.
- The application deadline for the Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China is March 31, 2021.