The Maldives is the fastest Nation in the World. MAPS Young Professional Fellowship Program 2021 in the Maldives is just recently announced for international students. Applicants without Any English Language test and having Any Academic Background are eligible to get this Maldives Scholarships. Be the ambassador of change and win an opportunity to learn, explore and travel!!!
Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS) presents III-Young Professional Fellowship’21 in Maldives which is an enlightening program designed for young people aged 16 to 35 years. The duration of this MAPS Global Young Exchange Program is 1 week. 15 Fully Funded Scholarships & 35 Self Funded Scholarships are available for MAPS Young Professional Program.
Furthermore, this Short Summer program will highlight Cross-Cultural Exchange, Global Friendship, Self-Exploration, Leadership Development, and Youth Empowerment. MAPS recently organize this program in Uzbekistan and now it will take place in the Maldives in March. It’s an excellent journey of self-discovery where you profound plunging into yourself with astonishing individuals around the world.
About Young Professional Fellowship Program
- Country: Maldives
- Duration: 1 Week
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th February 2021
The Fully Funded Delegates will be provided with the Following Benefits:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
- Development of Science and Technology
- Covid-19 and its Vaccine Crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility
- Anti-Patriarchal Model
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and Clean Energy for All
To foster cross cultural exchange and global friendship between young people across the globe.
To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and to acknowledge them about the significance of UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
To enlighten the delegates about the changing world order and scenarios due to development in the economic and science and technology sector.
To help participants achieve greater self-awareness and a positive approach towards well-being so they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
To sanction delegates discover the magnificence, culture and spirituality of Maldives.
Cultural exchange, food exchange, diversity celebration and cross cultural friendship.
Team building, group work, making peace and breaking ice by story sharing and talent shows.
Workshops on leadership development, entrepreneurship and UNSDG’s.
Self-scrutiny and critical thinking on various topics covered through the fellowship.
Active involvement of delegates and presentations on social projects.
What is the eligibility to apply in III-YPF’21 Maldives?
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the globe and eager to work for UNSDG’s.(Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach National ID for now)
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
The last date to apply for the Young Professional Fellowship Program Maldives 2021 is 20th February 2021. Interviews of Shortlisted: February 23, 2021. Results: February 26, 2021.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Complete the Online Application Form carefully. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website fo the MAPS Professional Program.