The university provides the highest quality educational experience for all learners by delivering consistent, future-oriented, and quality-assured programs using pedagogy and training models built on flexibility, modification, and educative technologies’ inventive use.
Established in 1938, The University of New England is a public university situated in Northern Central New South Wales, Australia. There are three faculties which each comprise several academies, i.e., Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education, Science, Agriculture, Business and Law, and Medicine and Health for motivated applicants.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- University : University of New England
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $8,500 and other stipends
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Accommodation fees for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic trimesters, valued up to $8,500 (the amount depends on individual colleges and the value of the Awarded to individual students only).
- Fully furnished residential student style college room with single bed, desk & wardrobe
- Utility costs (electricity, heating, water)
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week
- Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring
- Free airport or train station transfer within Armidale
- Residential orientation, activities, and special events
To apply for this award, candidates must take admission in the university, then they will get eligible to apply by registering themselves through the online portal.
Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Applicants must be a new prospective international student to UNE;
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia on a student visa;
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 years of age before commencing studies at UNE;
- Applicants must have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE);
- Applicants must be enrolling at UNE’s Armidale campus in 2021 in a CRICOS registered, full degree program of study or English for Academic Purposes and a full degree package program.
- Applicants must show that their English language skills are high enough to succeed in their studies.