The Netherland Government Scholarship is now accepting applications for the 2nd Round from International Students. Dutch Ministry has Initiated an Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) which is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands Top Universities.
Applicants who are Interested in Pursuing a Master Degree Program or Short Courses Funded by the Netherlands Government Scholarship. All the Master’s Degree Programs are for 12 Months & the Length of Short Courses is from 2 Weeks to 12 Months.
There are Many Study Courses available in Different Netherland Universities and Participants have a wide range of Topics to chose their Degree of Study under the OKP Scholarship Program.
OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Offered by: Dutch Ministry
- Degree level: Master’s Degree & Short Courses
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherlands
- Last Date: 29 June 2021
Financial Coverage of Netherlands Scholarships:
The OKP Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students for MS Degree Programs as well as for Short Courses. The Scholarship will cover the cost of living in Netherland such as:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Visa Cost
- Travel Cost
- Note: You have to cover any difference between the OKP scholarship amount and the actual costs yourself. OKP is initiated and Fully Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Study Abroad Free in Holland.
The fellowships are awarded in a very competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
Available Fields of Study
More than 1,000 Programs are available. You can find it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
There are 3 Application Rounds for the Netherlands Government Scholarship For International Students. So, There are 3 Deadlines Such as:
- 3 February 2021 to 24 March 2021 (all Short course and Masters Programs)
- 12 May 2021 to 29 June 2021 (all short course and masters Programs with a 12-Month Duration)
- 1 September 2021 to 12 October 2021 (short course only).
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following step by step application procedure to avail Netherlands Government Scholarship:
(1) Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
To know more about Netherlands Government Scholarship, please visit official website: